- 1. TERMS OF PURCHASE TRANSACTION When you shop at OurStore, you are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The price of the product is inclusive of taxes, the buyer does not have to pay any other taxes.
- The price of the product is subject to change by OurStore
- You must read the information carefully before making payment, an order confirmation email will be sent to you immediately.
- We do not keep any of your payment information.
- All orders are subject to availability, and all sales are time and quantity limited. Due to the nature of online inventory management, there may be cases of out-of-stock in the physical warehouse. We always try to update the most efficient and accurate way to serve you. And if an ordered item is not available, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with OurStore, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. OurStore retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party with which you have contracted. This will usually be OurStore or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party OurStore is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
2. PURCHASE CONTRACT
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and your order has not been printed and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
3. THE FOLLOWING PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED:
– We accept payment through services: PayPal and Credit Card.
– Acceptable Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
– Your card will automatically be charged by our payment provider. Your order will begin processing after all necessary verifications have been completed.
If you choose to checkout with PayPal, your payment will require completion of the following steps:
- Select PayPal as your payment method at checkout.
- You will then be redirected to the official PayPal website to proceed with the payment.
- If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in to your PayPal account and confirm payment. If you are new to PayPal, you can create a PayPal account, and then confirm payment.
- You will be redirected back to our website after successfully receiving payment confirmation.
When you place an order on our website, your payment will be processed in USD. If your credit card company or bank uses a different currency, the final transaction price may differ due to currency exchange rates. Please contact your payment provider for further information.
Please note that although the price of the items on our website may be displayed in your local currency, your payment will be processed in USD.
5. PAYMENT SECURITY
All payment providers we partner with are reliable and verified, and guarantee to maintain all applicable PCI DSS standards. Therefore, all data provided by you is secure.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and J will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law OurStore and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect ArtShirtStores.Com’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. LINKING TO WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with OurStore and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to OurStore.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
11. SECURE SOCKET LAYER
OurStore uses 128bit SSL security standards to protect user information, especially to ensure your safety in operations related to payments, credit cards, passwords from bad risks.